Are you a dependable, motivated individual with a high mechanical aptitiude and multislide setup/tooling experience?
If so, we are offering you a full-time position in our Tooling Room and 4-Slide Department. Here you are in control of your own work, so managing skills are equally as important.
- Plan and construct highly intricate tools, fixtures, and gauges where precision accurate relationships and interchangeability are required for tight tolerances and fits
- Ingenuity to make tool layouts and construct tools when no design is available
- Testing, diagnosing, and correcting tools
- Maintaining inventory and locations of department tools
- Advanced math skills, especially in trigonometry and geometry
- Mechanical aptitude and understanding
- Use and understanding of measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, optical gauges, etc.)
- Periodically lifting heavy blocks of metal and other items
- Use of Welding Equipment, Lathes, Drills, Mills, Grinders, and other machinery
- High school degree or equivelant required, some trade school preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Preferred 1+ years experience in an industrial or automotive related manufacturing facility
- Preferred multislide tooling or setup experience
Full-time, 1st shift position (6:00am-2:30pm) with occasional overtime. Typical holidays are paid time off.
To apply, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.