THIS POSITION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
CLOSED: AUG 14, 2017
Need a dependable, organized, mechanically inclined individual who is comfortable and capable of working alone, and managing their own projects and inventory. Computer literacy a plus here.
- Disassemble/repair/install mechanical parts in gear/cam driven machinery
- Install/fix/replace small electrical components, gauges, sensors, wiring, etc.
- Construct/repair metal or wood structures, containers, shelving, cabinets, furniture, benches, flooring, ducts, guards, etc.
- Miscellaneous painting, brick laying, glazing, tiling, walkway repair, etc. as required
- Prepare foundations, determine necessary rigging and alignment of equipment, and plan appurtenances
- Considerable judgment required to plan procedures, move and install equipment, and make necessary repairs in the plant
- Prep outdoor walking areas during winter months
Maintenance currently consists of 1 other employee and is required to send at least 1 representative to weekly production meetings and monthly safety meetings.
Full-time position on 1st shift (6am-2:30pm)
Education required: High school or equivalent
Experience: At least 1year in a mechanical environment preferred
To apply, please email Human Resources at email@example.com with your resume