Seeking full-time Spring Coilers, or anyone with CNC and/or cam-driven machinery experience. Coilers are the backbone of our company, actually forming the raw material into the primary product before passing along for finishing, assembly, or packaging. Quality begins with you. Ideal candidates are mechanically inclined, pay attention to detail, take safety measures seriously, and above all take pride in the quality of their work.
- Set up and operate automatic spring coiling machines (either CNC or cam/gear-driven)
- Select and adjust speeds, feeds, and tooling
- Remove machine marks/burrs/etc from production by sharpening and adjusting tools
- Inspect and check 1st piece for dimension conformity
- Manually measure and perform in-process inspections and documentation (SPC) to assure proper quality conformance
- Use and understanding of measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, optical gages, etc.)
- Basic math skills (adding dimensions, comparing tolerances, etc.)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Comfortable making and modifying metal tooling
- Periodic lifting up to 50lbs
- High school degree or equivalent education
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Preferred 1yr experience in either CNC machinery, cam/gear driven machinery, or related industrial or automotive manufacturing jobs
Full-time, 1st shift position from 6am to 2:30pm M-F, with occasional overtime needed. Typical holidays are paid time off.
Candidates can expect base $30,000/yr and up depending on experience.
To apply, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.