In September of 1945, Ellis Lewis and four other partners incorporated and started a mission to design and manufacture high-quality precision springs, wire forms, and light stampings for all industries at the most competitive prices. Production began in a four story North Avenue building on Chicago’s west side, but with facilities aging and growing demand causing material flow inefficiencies, Lewis Spring moved to our current location in Niles, Illinois in 1997. Our location is close to O’Hare international airport and three major highways and ground shipping hubs, which provides us the opportunity to better serve our customers from all over the world.
Moving forward, Lewis Spring & Mfg Company will always endeavor to deliver the best quality springs we can manufacture. We view reinvesting in our workforce, our machinery, and technology as a primary key to ongoing success, as well as taking care of the people on the other end of the phone. Wherever there is a spring design in need, Lewis Spring will be there to transform it into a working reality.